With the message "Empowering the future: 10 Nations, 1 Vision" and featuring a curated domestic and overseas speaker lineup, the Asean Young Entrepreneurs Carnival 2019, which took place in Thailand on 2-3 September 2019, successfully inspired and empowered young entrepreneurs to create a better future for the region. Ideas and concepts emerging from the conference will be collated in an abstract and presented to representatives within the current ASEAN leadership.
Highlights of Day 1
Highlights of Day 2
Highlight from AYEC Meetings on 21 June 2019 and 3 September 2019
• AYEC already set up a sub-committee to review Strategic Action Plan of AYEC (Membership Benefit, Connect Database, Year Plan, Website, Membership fee) • AYEC should have Official dialogue with Joint ABAC meeting annually.
• AYEC can connect and participate with ASEAN BAC’s projects eg. AMEN (MentorMentee), Innovation, Digital etc. so we should have sharing information and work closely together.
• Connecting with other young entrepreneur organization outside ASEAN (national organization about young entrepreneur in China, Japan, India, etc.) , we should have activities with the national organizations that are approved by local government.
• AYEC signed MOU with Australia-ASEAN Business Council which is valid from September 2019-2021.
• Relocation of AYEC secretariat office from Malaysia to Indonesia at the new ASEAN Building”. Operation in the first 2 years and admin staff will be sponsored.
• AYEC have unofficially handed over the Chairmanship from Thailand to Vietnam. Vietnam Chairmanship will commence in January 2020.